Friday, June 4, 2010

it's the stats

two months old.
how is my baby boy already two months old?


craziness, I tell you.


Gage is now: 
12.4 lbs. (52nd Percentile)
23.5 inches (60th Percentile)


he is growing fast.


too fast.


he also had his shots today.
poor kid.


i wasn't sure he knew how to cry until today. sad, sad, sad. you can tell that is legs are so sore. it makes me sad.

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

It's midnight...and here we both are, blogging! Poor Gage, my heart always hurts when they have to get those dreaded shots. Hope he feels better soon! Can't believe he's growing so fast.

Lyndee W. said...

He's bigger than Ava! She was only 11.6 at her two month. Cant believe our babies are only two weeks apart...we are so blessed1

Liz said...

I just wanted to let you know that your new blog layout is AWESOME!!! Love it, love it, love it and by gosh...you have the cutest baby in the world!!!!!!

Jill Elizabeth said...

Oh, shots are the worst! Poor little guy. He's sure handsome, though :o)

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Poor baby!!! Shots are awful!

And I can't believe he's 2 months old!

Ruth said...

That pic may be the cutest thing I have ever seen. He's so handsome!

The Redhead Riter said...

What a face! I would love to know what he is thinking!

Ashley said...

Mercy that child is deliciously adorable.