Tuesday, August 10, 2010

aubreymo.com

I'm over at aubreymo.com today.
aubs
Check it!

btw - If you don't read her blog, you should.


Read all about how she met Kevin.
The adventures of Ollie.
About why she is team Jacob.
Or about her sick and wrong family heirlooms.

5 comments:

.. said...

I read it and loved it! I wish I could write as good as you do!

Unknown said...

oooh, I loved it.

going right now to comment.

Michelle said...

Great post Kamie!! :)

Michelle said...

lol. Okay, so I just read through some of her posts and I read about the "family heirlooms". Is it weird that I think they are totally cool. haahaha.

AubreyMo said...

Thanks Kam! Love you lots!

Michelle - you are not weird. I think they're fascinating. I almost bought a shark fetus to bring home to my Grandma when I went on vacation. Gross, but awesome.