Saturday, August 7, 2010

Squee!

My bff is getting married today.

I can not wait.
_MG_6209

Isn't she beautiful?

Aubrey and I met online about 2 or 3 years or so ago. I don't even know anymore. It feels like she has always been my bff. She is the one person I can always talk to. The one that is always there for me. She has gone through so much with me. I can not thank her enough. She was there every time my heart broke over a failed adoption and each time my nerves had me over the edge. She has got me through some tough times. She always knows the perfect time to text me or write me a message. It's always just when I need it the most.

I am so excited for her to marry Kevin.

_MG_6146-2
I love your guts Aubrey and I am so happy for you and Kevin.
Thank you for being my best friend.

4 comments:

AubreyMo said...

I love your guts too!! Thank you for this post! I can't believe we're both up right now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being there for me and for letting me be a part of your lives. Some day we'll be neighbors and watch our grandkids run around the yards...some day! LOVE YOU (WAY UP TO THE SKY as Aspen says.)

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures! I don't know you but congratulations! :)

Sell Family Brag Blog said...

aaah, I love you two!

what a sweet post.

so glad that I got to share a piece of you two today.

Jill Elizabeth said...

Aw, she looks so super pretty! I wish I could have been there.