haha adorable!! I heard spit bubbles are super common in babies but thomas never seemed to do them for some reason...
He kinda looks like you guys in this photo lol. Maybe its coz I've seen you guys pull suprised and weird faces so many times. :P
Random = It's gonna be so sad when you have to cut those cute little brown curls :(
Oh my gosh what a cutie! I swear he looks just like you two! Have I mentioned lately that adopted kids are the cutest kids? It's true!
Love him. He just keeps getting cuter. Grams still talks about him.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha adorable!! I heard spit bubbles are super common in babies but thomas never seemed to do them for some reason...
He kinda looks like you guys in this photo lol. Maybe its coz I've seen you guys pull suprised and weird faces so many times. :P
Random = It's gonna be so sad when you have to cut those cute little brown curls :(
Oh my gosh what a cutie! I swear he looks just like you two! Have I mentioned lately that adopted kids are the cutest kids? It's true!
Love him. He just keeps getting cuter. Grams still talks about him.
Post a Comment