I love this pix :) I think he gets cuter every day! Maybe when he gets of a mission, he would like to date our daugter. She's only 2 1/2 years older than him :)
Congrats on the Sealing. What an amazing day you will have. Lots of Angels, especially your little Hannah will be watching over you!
Thank you Kamie for sharing your journey with us. I love to read about your life!
4 comments:
Ok this one is totally my favourite so far!
love this one!!
I LOVE this one, it's my favorite so far!
I love this pix :) I think he gets cuter every day! Maybe when he gets of a mission, he would like to date our daugter. She's only 2 1/2 years older than him :)
Congrats on the Sealing. What an amazing day you will have. Lots of Angels, especially your little Hannah will be watching over you!
Thank you Kamie for sharing your journey with us. I love to read about your life!
xoxo
Post a Comment