So glad you get to spend so much time with him right now. They grow up to fast and you miss so much when you have to be gone. I know he loves being home with his mama too!
Feel bad Mom has been through what she has the last little bit so she can't watch him for you, but cherish this time like you are for sure. This stage is fun for sure. love ya!
I really hope I'm as lucky as you get to watch our little one every day. In fact I'm in the process now of trying to prove to Cody it will be worth it to have me home to keep up on dishes and stuff. I'm so bad at it, haha. But hopefully I can get my photography going before graduation so it won't end up being a money issue.
2 comments:
So glad you get to spend so much time with him right now. They grow up to fast and you miss so much when you have to be gone. I know he loves being home with his mama too!
Feel bad Mom has been through what she has the last little bit so she can't watch him for you, but cherish this time like you are for sure. This stage is fun for sure.
love ya!
I really hope I'm as lucky as you get to watch our little one every day. In fact I'm in the process now of trying to prove to Cody it will be worth it to have me home to keep up on dishes and stuff. I'm so bad at it, haha. But hopefully I can get my photography going before graduation so it won't end up being a money issue.
Post a Comment