Gage's hair is getting long again. It is quite coarse and quite curly. The top refuses to lay down.
A few days ago I put some baby oil in it to try to get it to go down and little bit. Usually it works quite well. Well not that day. All it wanted to do was stick up, so that is what we did. It's quite cute and funny.
Seriously...I laugh out loud every time you post pics with Gage making silly faces. I guess that means every post, eh? LOL. He's so cute...you're in for it as he gets older. I can just see him giving you "the look" as he hits 10; believe me, I'm getting it now! I love how interested he is with his button!
6 comments:
You have the most expressive kid ever. That hair is totally rad. And the second picture from the last could make ANYBODY have a better day. So munchy!
Absolutely adorable!
(Sorry if this comes through twice)
Seriously...I laugh out loud every time you post pics with Gage making silly faces. I guess that means every post, eh? LOL. He's so cute...you're in for it as he gets older. I can just see him giving you "the look" as he hits 10; believe me, I'm getting it now! I love how interested he is with his button!
I love the second one from the bottom... he is so stinkin' cute!!
He makes the cutest facial expressions!! These are really photos to cherish forever!!
I love his hair sticking up!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment