Monday, January 31, 2011

his very own space.

We finally made Gage's room more age appropriate. It's nice to have somewhere for him to play without too many things he can get in to. He's a very curious little boy. He loves to bang on the wood floors. Soon, he'll have real carpet in his room. Hooray!
IMG_1443
IMG_1458
IMG_1461
IMG_1476

6 comments:

Jewls said...

Oh my! Did you guys paint those walls...amazing! I want to go play in his room!!

P.S. I love the bottle post...Z does the same thing sometimes and it cracks me up!

Mostly Jessica said...

You guys are fun parents! Can you do my kids rooms too? Very cute job!

Liz said...

WOW!! Who did the mural on the wall?? I want a room like that!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his walls.

Unknown said...

so cute! JJ and Anika have that same laundry basket!! or I guess you use yours for toys! :) I also love his jammies. he is so stinkin cute and getting so big!

Bitten Usagi said...

How cool!! We can paint as long as we paint it back if we move but I think I'm too lazy so he's getting wall decals. Lol. We'll see.