he is so freaking adorable.can i put him in my pocket??
Gotta love Cookie Cutters for their mad skillz.
I love him!
So cute! I'm curious though. How does the sucker not end up covered in hair??? lol.
Cuz Gage keeps it licked off! ??haha...
What a looker. He looks like he did really good with the hair cut.
um he is adorable and getting so big!
I love the haircut!! We always give my kids suckers to sit still during a cut. I can't believe we missed you too!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
he is so freaking adorable.
can i put him in my pocket??
Gotta love Cookie Cutters for their mad skillz.
I love him!
So cute! I'm curious though. How does the sucker not end up covered in hair??? lol.
Cuz Gage keeps it licked off! ??
haha...
What a looker. He looks like he did really good with the hair cut.
um he is adorable and getting so big!
I love the haircut!! We always give my kids suckers to sit still during a cut.
I can't believe we missed you too!
Post a Comment