Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter!



Here's another picture of my nieces and nephew and their cousin!
You guys are cute. I love your new dresses and outfits!
Love you!

1 comment:

Brandon and JaKell said...

Thanks! We love them too.. and I Love Emery's its way cute! CamRee's dress has got to be my favorite out of my girls. Just wish we were able to get one with all of them looking at the camera, they wouldn't hold still for a second! Not to unusual :)

Tired of me posting on your blog yet. When the kids go to bed I usually get online and check my e-mail and work e-mail's, what else is there to do when my husband is gone all night and sleeping most of the day!!!...and I get on throughout the day while the kids are playing on their computer or eating and I have somewhat of a break, only because my computer is in our family room/kitchen area and I can break up all the fights every 5 seconds while on here.

I am on the computer too much now!

I guess I need to get out and meet people and do more than cook, clean, chase kids, take kids to school, pick kids up from school, cook, clean, laundry, grocery shopping, dishes, chase kids some more, cook, clean, go to work, help coach soccer, go to church, work on getting my buisness going and get on here just because!
Ya I need friends or something :)