

So last Friday we went camping in Marysvale. Dustyn and I threw my futon matress in the back of the Tacoma and slept in there.. it was quite comfortable... something that I think will come in quite handy in the future. It was the first time we had tried it. We have talked about it a lot... but we just finally decided to try it.
On Saturday we went down to Piute to go fishing again. It was a lot of fun. Chet came with Dustyn and I and we just hung out for 3-4 hours. It was sooo warm and the weather was pretty nice. Right in the boat ramp/dock area there were a ton of fish just hanging out there. So we caught and released a lot of fish. It was a lot of fun. My mom and dad went to a funeral on saturday and stopped by afterwords to see what we were up to. My dad just couldn't resist the great fishing... so he threw his pole in and fished in his church clothes. It was pretty funny. He looked a little out of place.
That night we went in to Hoovers and had all you can eat Crab. It was very very good. Thanks mom and dad! :)
2 comments:
I want to go there soooo bad! I hear the crab is really yummy!!!Wish I had more time to come down. When the kids are at their dads I am usually at work those weekends. Someday....
Dad needs to post the photo of him fishing on his blog too :) Fishing in church clothes...different...but I heard you guys had fun and caught a bunch.
Ohhh...I am so jealous. I love crab. That sounds so good right now. Mmmm...
Post a Comment