Sunday, August 19, 2007

75 Band Names

This photo represents 75 rock band names. We have figured out quite a few, but need some help!



Here are some we know.

Blind Melon
Smashing Pumpkins
Matchbox 20
The Eagles
Guns and Roses
Fifty Cent
White Zombie
Rolling Stones
White Snake
Jefferson Plane
Phish
Gorillaz
B-52's
Blurry
Korn
Lemon Heads
Spoon
Pet Shop Boys
Pixies
Nine Inch Nails
Prince
The Cranberries
Green Day
The Carpenters
Tne Cars
The Police
The Killers
Iron Maiden

Good Job Everyone!!

Heather added:
Queen
Blue Brothers
Alice in Chains
Blondie
Beach Boys
Garbage
Led Zeplin
Black Crows
Red Hot Chili Peppers

JaKell added:
The Beatles

Trish added:
U2
Ratt
Twisted Sisters

I will post all the answers in a few days, so keep guessing!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is what I see:

Queen
Blue Brothers
Alice in Chains
Blondie
Beach Boys
Garbage

Anonymous said...

Also
Led Zeplin
Black Crows
Red Hot Chili Peppers

Anonymous said...

http://library.thinkquest.org/4626/rock.htm

Brandon and JaKell said...

Beetles???

Trish said...

I see:

U2

Trish said...

Ratt
Twisted Sister

Anonymous said...

Cake

Trish said...

Blur
Crowded House
Taling Heads

Trish said...

My Bad

Talking Heads

Anonymous said...

Dead Kennedys
Deep Purple