Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Bed! (frame)

Before


After


After looking and looking and looking, we finally found a bed frame that I liked that we could afford. There were plenty I couldn't afford! Ha ha! But I really like it. And we bought a bedspread since we haven't really had one that fit. (The one in the top picture only covered the top of the bed, but showed all the sheets on the sides).

6 comments:

Amy said...

Love the bed! Looks awesome!

dust and kam said...

Thanks Amy!

Anonymous said...

What are you doing with the old one?

dust and kam said...

gave it to mom for chet, sorry.

Sharon said...

Ok! I'm so jealous! I let James pick out our comforter when we got married, even though I hated it. But now I really wish that I had a bedroom that I loved! You are inspiring me! LOL

dust and kam said...

You know the great think about our comforter... it's just a duvet... and guess how much we payed for the duvet cover and pillow cases? $19.00. (The duvet was a little more of course, but SO worth it.) And I absolutly LOVE it. And it is nice to think that we can get a few and change them out with our moods. I am like that you know. Ha ha.