Monday, August 6, 2007

WOoooHooo Dustyn!

Dustyn passed! His professors liked his Thesis. Now he has one week to make revisions and get it printed and ready for publishing! Yay! I am excited!

GOOD JOB DUSTYN!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!
Congratulations!
Of course, no one doubted that you wouldn't do well.

Anonymous said...

Good Job Dustyn!!! That's awesome!

Rick said...

Congrats Dusytn!
We all knew it would be cake, but just didn't want to let on to you that it would be easy!
We're proud of you!

Onda Vee Dotson said...

Yeah Dustyn! Congratulations!!!!!!!
We all knew you would do it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! That is WAY COOL, I could never do it.

Anonymous said...

Since you are up this way, are you going to come see Gillian and meet her? She will be going to her mom's friend's tomorrow night, and flying out Wed. morning. She would really like to meet you guys, because she has heard a lot about you, and only seen pictures.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you both. Congradulations Dustyn. You are am az za zing! love ya, jerye.

Amy said...

Fantastic! We had no doubts, but now it's confirmed! Congratulations! It's meant a lot of hard work and driving, but is was worth it, right?! hahaha! That's great guys!

Anonymous said...

All Right!!!!That is so Awesome! We are proud of YOU! Oh ya, Oh ya, It's your grad-day. Oh ya.... Tina will do her dance. LOL
Now you can relax!!! Wow, I'm sure late at looking at the blog.. Anyways, that is so cool!