Monday, September 24, 2007

Hannah Nicole

*due to people downloading this picture, I have decided to remove it from my blog. Thank you*
As requested, here is a full picture of Hannah! I can't find the other ones :( but I am sure they will turn up. We have some of us holding her so you can see how big she is. I will find them.

Born October 23, 2004 in Richfield, Utah
6 oz 8.5 inches long

We miss you and love you Hannah!

**Again, if these picture bother anyone, let me know. Thanks!

12 comments:

Brandon and JaKell said...

Oh, she looks so sweet. This is a photo I have never seen. I love it. I will never forget holding her and how tiny she was, I was glad I got the chance to be there. Thankyou.

I know she is watching over you & Dustyn right now and can't wait til the day you can all be together again.

You are all in our prayers always!!! We love you!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

My heart will forever ach for this sweet baby and knowing how much she would have loved being raised here on earth by two wonderful and loving parents. It was so special to hold this special spirit who is so loved by her Father in Heaven that he needed her home so quickly. I will forever be greatful to Kamie and Dustyn for sharing their time they had with Hannah with their family. We love you both and know this is hard for you. We pray for you always.
love, Grandma Bev

Anonymous said...

Hugs! I love you Kamie. And, Dustyn too!

Onda Vee Dotson said...

God Bless you both. We love you both!! What a sweet little baby.
Grandma Dotson

Claudia said...

I don't know what else to say except she is so tiny and so perfect! Thank you so much for sharing her with those of us who didn't get to meet her in this life!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kamie,

You don't know me, but I wanted to tell you that I think you are a strong, wonderful person. My name is michelle, and I came across your page through Brittany Mangus, who used to be my friend, and would appreciate it if she didn't know that I sent you this comment, as we didn't part on good terms.

I feel like you are a kindred spirit because of everything you have gone through with losing your own sweet baby, and the adoption process. My husband and I are undergoiing infertility right now, which has helped me truly appreciate anyone else who only wants a family of their own and has to go through such hearbreaking processes to get it. My own sister lost her second baby to pre-eclampsia when she was only 5 1/2 months along in her pregnancy, so your baby pictures look very familiar.

I feel like anyone who has wanted a family as bad as you and I do and have had to go through anything so hard as losing your baby or going through infertility treatments can understand each other's pain better than anyone else.

I wish you all the very best of luck in your endeavors to have your own family. My heart goes out to you. I admire your ability to be so strong in light of everything you have gone through. I appreciate your ability to openly share your experiences. I am the same way. I like to feel like I'm going through all of this for a reason, even if that reason is only to help educate others.

I actually check your blog about once a week to see if you have any exciting news, even though we have never met! I think you are an absolute doll.

I pray that your true desire to be a mother comes true sooner than later. Continue to stay strong, and know that you are in this stranger's thoughts and prayers.

dust and kam said...

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers Michelle! I appreciate your kind words and for stopping by. You can meet some amazing people through the internet!

I wish you luck with your infertility treatments and hope that all will go well and that you too will recieve the family and children that you so desire. I know getting children to this world definitely isn't easy, but I am confident that it will be worth it!

Hopefully we will have some exciting news for you soon! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! You will be in my thoughts and prayers too. Thanks for the support and encouragement! It means a lot.

Shell said...

I am so sorry about your loss I didn't know. It made me go give my little Hannah a hug. My parents lost 3 babies and my mom always says at least I had 3 perfect kids.

Unknown said...

look how perfect she was, her cute hands and feet! oh I love it. I am so glad you shared this picture with me, it reminds me of my little Spencer. Why, WhY couldn't they just come 20 weeks later????? She is so precious!!! Our little babies I am sure are friends in heaven!! Maybe they are even married in heaven! That could be why and how you found me!!! Thanks again for sharing this beautiful photo of that sweet little Hannah!

Jenny said...

I don't know why I never commented on this. I thought I did.

I just wanted you to know how beautiful Hannah is and how much I've been thinking about her.

Anonymous said...

Kam,

The past few months, you've become one of my closest friends, one of my "girls". I feel honored that you feel like you can tell me about what I'm sure is a hard subject. You and Dustyn would have (and will) make awesome parents.

I'm sorry your sweet Hannah was taken from you so soon in her young life. I don't really go to church much, but I do believe that God has a greater plan for her and she is watching over you until you and your hubby can be with her again. Much love and prayers sent your way!

-Aub