We had a great Friday. No, we didn't get up and go shopping at 5:00AM like most of Richfield. We slept in and then went shopping in the afternoon. We kinda just wandered around and had a relaxing day.
But we did get to put up our Christmas decorations!! Yay!! It was a lot of fun! Of course we have a fake tree... but fun anyways!


6 comments:
Nice!! That looks awesome. We put our tree yesterday as well. It was fun. I haven't gotten to the rest of my decorations yet though.
Wow! Your decorations look great!
Although I can't bring myself to actually put up a tree until the calendar says "December"... :p
Looks great!
sweet! I love your tree! I wish we had an awesome mantle as such to put very cute decorations on as you have... but one day we will.. hehe! I love your tree as well!
Very pretty! I love the ribbon wrapped around the tree...I might have to steal some ideas since this will be mine and Adam's first Christmas tree together and I don't have many decorations...
Your decorations are so fun! Our tree is tiny because I'm married to the Grinch. That's about all the decorations I have up so far because I get pooped so easily.
Post a Comment