All the good ones are Dustyn's!! He is the creative one.
And Lisa, I would LOVE to come to NC and make your cards.... but I am busy until after Christmas... sorry. Next Year!
Too bad I am FAR too lazy to sell them on E-bay. And Dustyn doesn't have enough time to make a lot more! Ha ha! Really... he is the creativity behind them!
Kamie those are great! It must be handy to be married to an artist. I'm stuck with having a walking encyclopedia of reproductive anatomy for a husband :}. You two are amazing.
10 comments:
WOW!!!! You are so creative! I don't know if I would have that much patience to make cards for everyone I know. I am so impressed!
You go, girl! Wanna come out to NC and make mine? :)
Cute cards!
Also, you've been tagged! Read my blog to see what I'm talking about!
Very very cute!
We love them! Can't wait to get one!!!!
I was just looking again at your cards. You need to sell them on Ebay or something. So cute!
Can we make requests?! (just kidding)
I agree with Sharon. You could totally sell those. Those are awesome. If only I had your talent. :)
I love making cards! Those cards are awsome!!!!
All the good ones are Dustyn's!! He is the creative one.
And Lisa, I would LOVE to come to NC and make your cards.... but I am busy until after Christmas... sorry. Next Year!
Too bad I am FAR too lazy to sell them on E-bay. And Dustyn doesn't have enough time to make a lot more! Ha ha! Really... he is the creativity behind them!
Kamie those are great! It must be handy to be married to an artist. I'm stuck with having a walking encyclopedia of reproductive anatomy for a husband :}. You two are amazing.
Post a Comment