This is just like our WalMart! They won't even let us by any thing with out a debit or credit card. It just makes it harder to get help shopping.
Mom made this comment. Not...JaKell
Haaaaahahaha. Now that's some good savings. lol That's hilarious.
I'm so dumb. I looked and looked at this picture and couldn't figure out what was so funny about oranges by the bag. :) But I finally got it.
Lisa! You make me laugh!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is just like our WalMart! They won't even let us by any thing with out a debit or credit card. It just makes it harder to get help shopping.
Mom made this comment. Not...JaKell
Haaaaahahaha. Now that's some good savings. lol That's hilarious.
I'm so dumb. I looked and looked at this picture and couldn't figure out what was so funny about oranges by the bag. :) But I finally got it.
Lisa! You make me laugh!
Post a Comment