Ha, Ha, that was a fun distraction. I only got 34 though and I was trying to name all of the "forgotten" colors, Cyan, peach, azure, ochre, etc, etc but it made me forget "normal" colors. Like red. Still, fun.
Kamie, thanks for stopping by the blog, I am up late too! ;) I would be honored to add you to our hoping to adopt links if that is okay?! It helps my heart to know that others have been through this and survived. It is my prayer we find you a baby soon!
Thanks for adding us to your links. I love new blogging/adoption friends! We can all support and strengthen each other. It's wonderful! I hope it is okay that I added you too. :)
7 comments:
You got way more than me. Not only could I not come up with colors, my spelling was off to. lol.
I didn't know there was 31 colors. I can think of maybe 10.
I will give it a try.
I got 16. I thought of more but couldn't spell them so I didn't get them.
Ha, Ha, that was a fun distraction. I only got 34 though and I was trying to name all of the "forgotten" colors, Cyan, peach, azure, ochre, etc, etc but it made me forget "normal" colors. Like red. Still, fun.
i never knew there were SO many colors! my mind totally went blank after a min!! :)
Kamie, thanks for stopping by the blog, I am up late too! ;) I would be honored to add you to our hoping to adopt links if that is okay?! It helps my heart to know that others have been through this and survived. It is my prayer we find you a baby soon!
Kim - You are up late, aren't you? :)
Thanks for adding us to your links. I love new blogging/adoption friends! We can all support and strengthen each other. It's wonderful! I hope it is okay that I added you too. :)
Post a Comment