Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Sweet Hannah

I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I miss you baby girl!

7 comments:

Christie said...

Oh Kamie, I know how you feel. I've been missing my Gibson so much lately. The other day I was holding a baby that was born the day after his due date and I was thinking, this could be mine, it is hard, it's a struggle, but it's such a peace of mind to know that we will have him again, for eternity! And he is perfect and so is your little Hannah!

Shell said...

Kamie, I am so sorry for your pain. I am so lucky to have my kids, it is so good to be reminded of it because sometimes in the business of my life I forget. Everytime you talk about Hannah I have to give my little Hannah a hug. My mom lost 3 babies one was 2 lbs she lived 2 days (just enough time for my dad to get home from the Phillipines) and twin boys 3.5 lbs each. One live 1 day the other 5 days. She had a funural Jan 7th my sisters 1st birthday Jan 8th and the other funeral Jan 9th. The girl also died the first week of January so it is a hard time of the year. Her is a link of a good friend of my sisters. Just a warning it will make you cry but I hope it will also make you feel better you seem a little blue. I know I don't know you too well but I wish I could give you a hug and help you feel better.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=52677d12ef05c5e7f78c16&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=image

Mitsy said...

Kamie, I know you must be really sad and while I don't know completly what your going through. The only thing I have to relate is when I miscarried but I wasn't far along. I have 3 beautiful boys that I wouldn't trade the world for and like what your friend said, it is nice to be reminded of what a miracle each one of them is and how much I should be grateful for them. I think about you often and I hope and pray you will be able to adopt soon. If you ever want to talk, please call me or message me or something. Thinking of you....mitsy

The Barclay Family said...

"Hugs" to you Kamie. You are such a great person and friend. I'm so sorry that you lost your Hannah in this life.

Unknown said...

oh kamie! I am so sorry. I know how you feel. I think of my little boy Spencer ALL the time. He was born 20 weeks too early. I hope to someday understand why the Lord needs these children more than we do. It is a rough road to go down, but know there are many of us like you and are here for you and can relate! I would love to talk to you sometime about your sweet baby hannah! *hugs*

The Damron's said...

Kamie,
I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry, but that i know heavenly father has a plan even if it dosent make sense at the time. We will be praying for you and we love you. Everytime I talk to you I realize how lucky I am to have Cason even though he just threw a fit, or colored on the wall, or threw his food at me. Youare an amazing person and mother even if you dont get to raise her in this life, she is waiting for you, Love Becca

Jenny said...

Thank you, that was beautiful. I haven't heard that song before. I bawled through the whole thing. I can match so many of those emotions. Thank you, again.

I cry for my son, and I cry for you. Honestly, I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I know, it seems silly since I don't remember if you and I have ever met in person or not.

The other day I was thinking about how hard it was - the time from when Parker died until we had Hayley. It made me think of you. I wish you had a baby to hold in your arms - it makes me cry thinking about it. You are such a good example to me and I admire you a lot. I know the time will come when you will hold another child in your arms. The pain of losing your sweet Hannah will never go away, but your heart does seem to be more healed when you have another child. I also know that the wait is not easy - and I am sorry that your wait is much longer that what you would have liked. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for you and that he does keep your righteous desires in mind.

Anyway, I love you and I want you to know that I have been praying for you. Although we haven't met we have a connection...one that most people won't understand. So just know that I do think about you and pray that your prayers will be answered.

Hang in there! I think about you and your little Hannah all the time. I bet her and Parker are doing a might work up in heaven!