Here is how it works: You go to Pop Culture Madness scroll down a bit to where it lists the decades of Billboard hits. Click on the one you turned 18 in, and then scroll down again to the year you turned 18. Copy and paste the list of 75 songs into notepad so it will get rid of the chart formatting, then copy and paste again into your post. You will bold the ones you liked;
2. ESPN Presents Jock Jams - Various Artists
3. Wannabe - Spice Girls
4. Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
5. To The Moon and Back - Savage Garden
6. You Make Me Wanna - Usher
7. I Like It Like That - Blackout All-Stars
8. Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Az Yet
9. Crash Into Me - Dave Matthews Band
10. It's Your Love - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
11. Let Me Clear My Throat - DJ Kool
14. Da' Dip - Freak Nasty
15. Fly - Sugar Ray
16. Missing You - Puff Daddy & Faith Evans
17. 2 Become 1 - Spice Girls
20. Show Me Love - Robyn
22. For You I Will - Monica
23. I Believe In You And Me - Whitney Houston
24. This Is Your Night - Amber
25. A Long December - Counting Crows
26. We Trying To Stay Alive - Wyclef Jean
27. Semi Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
28. Mo Money Mo Problems - Notorious B.I.G.
29. Say... If You Feel Alright - Crystal Waters
30. CoCo Jamboo - Mr. President
31. Santeria - Sublime
32. Honey - Mariah Carey
33. Feel So Good - Mase
34. Dancehall Queen - Beenie Man
35. The Impression That I Get - Mighty Mighty Bosstones
36. I Want You - Savage Garden
37. Song 2 - Blur
38. Love Rollercoaster - Red Hot Chili Peppers
39. Head Over Heels - Allure
40. All Mixed Up - 311
41. Can't Nobody Hold Me Down - Puff Daddy
42. Spice Up Your Life - Spice Girls
43. Barely Breathing - Duncan Sheik
44. Building A Mystery - Sarah McLachlan
45. I Say A Little Prayer - Diana King
46. Men In Black - Will Smith
47. Wrong Way - Sublime
48. Criminal - Fiona Apple
49. Your Woman - White Town
50. Firestarter - Prodigy
51. Don't Go Away - Oasis
52. Where's The Love - Hanson
53. You Were Meant For Me - Jewel
54. If It Makes You Happy - Sheryl Crow
55. Where Have All The Cowboys Gone - Paula Cole
56. Ooh Aah... Just a Little Bit - Gina G
57. Staring At The Sun - U2
58. Thirty Three - Smashing Pumpkins
59. All By Myself - Celine Dion
60 All Cried Out - Allure
61. Lovefool - The Cardigans
62. The Old Apartment - Barenaked Ladies
63. Alright - Jamiroquai
64. The Freshmen - The Verve Pipe
65. Secret Garden - Bruce Springsteen
66. I'm Not A Player - Big Punisher
67. How Bizarre - OMC
68. Desperately Wanting - Better Than Ezra
69. Quit Playin' Games (With My Heart) - Backstreet Boys
70. Daylight Fading - Counting Crows
71. Dream - Forest For The Trees
72. Hell - Squirrel Nut Zippers
73. The Rascal King - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
74. Blood On The Dancefloor - Michael Jackson
75. Push - Matchbox 20
I had FAR TOO MUCH FUN doing this! I got on iTunes and listened to every song. Brought back SO many memories. Good times! I felt like I was at a high school dance all over again.
4 comments:
*sputter* you didn't love the SPICE GIRLS?!!
well, I guess thats the difference between being 12/13 (the age I was) and being 18, eh? lol.
and to strike its just [ s] [/s ] only with out the spaces, obviously.
okay so it won't let me show you the actual tag, but instead of brackets put those arrow things
(i.e. these < >)
Thanks. I knew it was something easy and simple, I just couldn't figure it out. lol
I suppose if I would have been 12/13 - I might have liked the spice girls a little more! Ha ha. But I wasn't a huge fan. :) (They didn't play spice girls at the high school/college dances! Ha ha!)
I wouldn't go back to High School for anything! Let alone a DANCE icky!! :)
Post a Comment