Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fishlake Fun!




9 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Oh, boy. I was just waiting for the ice to break. That does look pretty fun, though.

Heather said...

How thick is the ice out there!?

Did you have a turn? I think I'd be totally nervous lol.

Unknown said...

i was thinking the same thing how thick is that ice??? Also did you actually fish???? :) Looks like you guys had a blast fishing today!!

Anonymous said...

To help Kamie out, the Fishlake ice was about 8" but really clear and SLICK...
And Kamie didn't go for a ride. I don't know if we even asked her. If we could have got some footing to push off from, we could have slid those guys for a long long ways down the ice!!

Shae said...

haha...that's awesome! and wow! the ice is so clean...i guess i'm always used to seeing tons of snow on top of it. that really stinks that you guys didn't catch any fish though...crazy!

Liz said...

I've been stalking your blog for a while and when you started asking your blog questions, I thought I'd offer my two cents.

Thanks, I think my kids are cute too, but I'm not partial or anything.

I like what you gave your husband for Christmas. He seems just like my Jeff...a big kid at heart!!

Shell said...

That looks like so much fun. I love when the ice is clear. It is much stronger even though it looks scarey. We went out one time on a fourwheeler and our front wheels broke through the ice we jumped off and tried to pull it back but we couldn't so I had to get back on and try to back it off. We got it off but it was very scarey.

Cory and Becca said...

that looks like fun...bty, thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Jeeze.

That is freaky. Fish lake always scares me (even though I've never been there) I've heard how deep it is. I wouldn't even have the guts to walk out on that ice, let alone slide on it!

Clear ice...wow. Looks like you had fun though!