Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I hear singing...

One of my friend, Aubrey, showed this to me today.
I love it. (it's funnier if you click on it)
If you know me, you know this is true.
Just ask my mom. :)

9 comments:

Chelle said...

That's cute! lol

Unknown said...

oh, we are so friends. i have been slackin' in the comment department too! i was just venting about a few people that i have ran across lately...not you! if i saw you in wal mart i'm so coming up to you, and giving you a BIG hug. just ask mrs r. i had never met her, and ran in to her at church...i felt like i was meeting a celebrity or something.

Heather said...

Very cute and approriate for me too, I get songs stuck in my head. Usually childrens songs which is even worse lol.

Sara said...

Kamie, Thank you so much for your comment on our blog, and especially for your prayers. I wish you the best in 2009 and hope that a baby is headed your way soon! Love, Sara
P.S. funny cartoon!

Grandma Arnold said...

haha!! I love it!

Michelle said...

DOH! I hate when I do that. I was on my MIL's computer.

Harper said...

How are you doing? I love that comic you posted!

Unknown said...

The cutest thing ever. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Wow how did I miss the link love you just gave me? Sheesh.

Everyone, Aubrey has arrived to take full blame for putting that comic here. But it does ROCK!! I laugh every time I see it.

Glad you enjoyed it Kam! You rock too!