What a great video! I really enjoyed watching it.Also, you've been tagged. Check out for Perpetual Chaos of a Wandering Mind (http://amindwandering.blogspot.com) for more info.
She IS amazing. And she does an excellent job of speaking and helping everyone feel the spirit, too.
How amazing! I'm so glad you got to do that!
Thanks for the link! I am going to post it on my blog.
i love adoption!!
Such a beautiful video!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a great video! I really enjoyed watching it.
Also, you've been tagged. Check out for Perpetual Chaos of a Wandering Mind (http://amindwandering.blogspot.com) for more info.
She IS amazing. And she does an excellent job of speaking and helping everyone feel the spirit, too.
How amazing! I'm so glad you got to do that!
Thanks for the link! I am going to post it on my blog.
i love adoption!!
Such a beautiful video!
Post a Comment