Saturday, January 10, 2009

Look how young we were 5 years ago today...


Happy 5 years babe. Love you more than ever.

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary...here to eternity! =)

Unknown said...

I totally forgot the 's
I sound like a reject. =)

Unknown said...

happy anniversary!!!! I hope you have the best one EVER!! It is amazing how fast time flies isnt it??  Before you know it, you will be celebrating 20 years!!

Michelle B. said...

Happy Anniversary! Any special plans to celebrate? Cheesecake Factory? (Oh, how I wish we had one of those close by!!!)

Lovely Lisa said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! :)

The Barclay Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a great day!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!! I love that our anniversaries are so close. Isn't is crazy how 5 years flies by when you look at some memories and other times it feels like you've been married for 20! :) I hope you had a fabulously wonderful day!

Carrie and Rodney said...

While we were out to dinner for my mom's birthday I thought about you guys. Hope you had a great anniversary!!

Heather said...

Dustyn looks the same to me lol! Happy anniversary!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!

~Our Family~ said...

Happy Anniversary... It is amazing how young you look when you get married to how you look now. Anyway thanks for your comments on my blog...

Claudia said...

Cute! Happy anniversary...hope you got to do something fun!

Shell said...

Happy Anniversary, I love the pics you are so cute. This year will be 13 for us. I guess it is our lucky year. I can't belive how fast time goes by.

I wish you many more happy years.

Chelle said...

Awww! Happy Anniversary! You were such a beautiful bride. :)

Brittany Marie said...

Your pictures are awesome. Happy anniversary! What a fun winter wedding!

brandon and jakell said...

Hope you had a great Anniversary...do anything fun???


How did you make the blog cloud on my blog last time? want to do it again for me...I'd hate to screw this one up too :) Thanks sis!

RobJulsandKids said...

Isn't great to look back on that day! I always love looking at our wedding photos...where does the time go? Happy late Anniversary!

Cory and Becca said...

Congrats on your Anniversary...you two look like an adorable couple..found you via Mrs. R blog...best wishes for your adoption future! :)

Lara Zierke said...

Awww. You guys are totally cute.

The Smiths said...

You don't know me. I was blog hopping from the R house and saw your blog. I knew I had seen it before and I realized we both know The Thurbers. Casey is my brother and I must have clicked on your blog from theirs (do I have too much time on my hands?) Maybe. Anyway, I am just another person on the adoption journey!! To read our first adoption story go to: http://tjsforeverfamily.blogspot.com/
We are filling out paperwork right now for the next miracle. I find myself reaching out to others who are going through this. Good Luck to you!!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Your pictures are very pretty! You both look great. Happy Anniversary

Mostly Jessica said...

Congrats! Five years is cool...hope you hade a great day!

pullinforfun said...

Congratulations! Those are such cute pictures. You two are so cute together it looks like you have a lot of fun together.