I really haven't had much to blog about lately. I know that one of these days that will change and I will have so much to say... but lately that is just not the case.
One of my friends, Heather, has been adding a daily question to her posts. I thought that would be a really fun thing to start on my blog. Hope you don't mind me stealing your idea Heather. :) But at least if I have nothing to say, at least we can talk about some random question! Ha ha!
So I will be posting some sort of a question every day (hopefully). Feel free to answer! It will be fun to get to know my readers a little better and maybe even get some lurkers to be brave and comment. If you don't want to answer all of them, that is fine too. I am super excited to read everyone's answers! Yay!
Day 1: Who was the last person that you visited in the hospital?
My Answer: My niece Kelsey! We went to visit her cute baby boy and my very first great nephew!
One of my friends, Heather, has been adding a daily question to her posts. I thought that would be a really fun thing to start on my blog. Hope you don't mind me stealing your idea Heather. :) But at least if I have nothing to say, at least we can talk about some random question! Ha ha!
So I will be posting some sort of a question every day (hopefully). Feel free to answer! It will be fun to get to know my readers a little better and maybe even get some lurkers to be brave and comment. If you don't want to answer all of them, that is fine too. I am super excited to read everyone's answers! Yay!
Day 1: Who was the last person that you visited in the hospital?
My Answer: My niece Kelsey! We went to visit her cute baby boy and my very first great nephew!
12 comments:
the last person I visited in the hospital was my grandma meacham right before she passed away and at the same time was visiting a frineds son that had pnemonia
Seriously...I really don't visit people in the hospital! I wait until they get home and then I shower them with attention. If I think back really hard, I guess about 5 years ago, I visited my mom in the hospital when she had back surgery! I've been in the hospital twice myself since then!!
Nope, I dont mind at all! Feel free to recycle any of my questions on here (though you'll know my answers).
I think it might have been my niece Claire when she was born about a year and a half ago?
And I hope no one follows the link to my blog today coz the last three days have been me miserable and sick lol.
A friend and co-worker who was told she had pneumonia when it was actually appendicitis. And that is why UNC is better than Duke. Nah, I'm just kidding. But it was a Duke doctor who so badly misdiagnosed her. Her appendix burst and she ended up spending about a week and a half total in the hospital.
um, this week I took someone to the hospital...does that count? My hubby cut his finger, and artery, nerve, and the bone. Gross, but interesting. =)
Does an out patient surgery count. If so it was for my son on dec 2nd.
Actually Ron's dad came up to see his new grandson for Christmas and was hospitalized instead...pnemonia and some problems with his blood pressure medications. It was a bit crazy!
the last person I visited in the hospital?? oh wow! I cant remember. My hubby will be in the hospital next week so he will be my NEXT person I will be visiting!!
My mama and thank goodness that is over!!
Owen was in the hospital last April. They told us he had Diabetes then they changed there minds. They still haven't given us any answers but they sure keep sending us the bills. YUCK!
Haha, so I had to answer this question after I figured out who my answer was. I drove down to Nephi to visit this guy I was sorta dating (ok ok more like just making out with...) at the time, Devon, who had his appendix out down there close to where his jobsite was that day. omg, I can't believe he's the last person I visited in the hospital! And it was as awkward as EVER! He had a scar on his stomach he didn't want me to see. He was all super nervous that I even came, I only stayed like 5 minutes. And that was probably only the 2nd time ever meeting him!! :P Okay, I'm done laughing now, I guess I can click publish.
Post a Comment