Thursday, March 19, 2009

Favorites, favorites, favorites.

Here are some of my most favorites at the moment.

I love, love, love this Blueberry Pomegranate Trail Mix Crunch. Love it.
So happy I found it at Costco. Yuuum.
It's a nice healthy snack that is not full of sugar and is somewhat healthy, if you don't eat the whole bag, which is really tough sometimes. Mmm.

I am a Tide girl all the way. I try new detergents out sometimes, but I just keep going back to Tide. I seriously love it.
But with my Tide, I have to have softener. I love a good smelling softener. (I am such a smelly person. (not in that way - come on people)  I LOVE smells.
I have TWO favorite Downy smells.
Vanilla Lavender
with Downy Sheets

and Cashmere and Silk Fresh. Oh, I love it.
and downy sheets
It makes laundry so much more exciting cause it smells so good! Mmm....

I have been LOVING the nice Spring air! I love that I can have my windows and doors open! It is beautiful! I can't wait for things to start greening up.



I never actually finished writing this post after a crazy busy day of yard work, but here you go! You can read the beginning of my post! :)

5 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

I worked at a laundromat in college and got hooked on April Fresh Downy. Bradley says his patients at work often tell him he smells good. :)

Heather said...

I wish I could use smelly laundry stuff but Ryan gets really bad excema if I try them out. I've found a lemon one that seems to be ok so I'm sticking to it, but I havent found a fabric softener he can hand yet. *sigh*

Unknown said...

I'm a smelly girl too...it's okay! lol

dust and kam said...

Lisa: I use to use April Fresh... then I tried something new and fell in love! :)

Heather: That is a bummer, but you are so good to Ryan! I don't know what I would do without my fabric softener. :)

Evonne: I am glad I am not the only smelly one.

Unknown said...

Some of your favorites I need to make mine.