Thursday, March 12, 2009

Go Jazz!

A few weeks ago we were able to go to the Jazz game with Brandon and JaKell. We had lots of fun and the Jazz even won! I think it was one of the first games that started their recent 12 game winning streak. It was just a few days before Larry H. Miller died.

Here are a few pics from the game.

Dust and Kam

Brandon and JaKell

We had pretty good seats.

And here I am trying to get a pic of my fav #8. But no... Deron wouldn't look at me. :( I mean... hello!! It's not like you have anything more pressing going on! (He is currently the NBA player of the week... just in case you were wondering) Sadly, not even Kyle Korver would let me get a picture of him. :P At least I got Kirilenko, right?

And that was our trip to SLC for the Jazz game! OH WAIT! We can't forget Chic-fil-a before the game. I love that place.

4 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Ahhhh! I LOVE the Jazz! I haven't been to a game for so long. Glad you had fun!

The Barclay Family said...

How fun! I too love D. Will!

Unknown said...

fun! and RUDE that Deron wouldnt look at the camera for you!!

Mostly Jessica said...

Sad, I've never been to a game. Also, I've never been downhill skiing. I'm ashamed to call myself a Utahn.