Monday, March 30, 2009

Me, me, me!

Yep, it's that time again.

I am kind of in a blogging slump and I need to get out.
Remember this post?
Yep, it's time to come up with more questions for me.
Anything you want to ask.
Anything you want to know about me, just ask.
I will keep it open for a week or two (depending on how fast ya'll come up with questions) and then answer them all in one post.
Basically a custom Meme.
Ready? Set? Go!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

You're going to wish you hadn't given me free reign to ask you questions! Mmm ok. I'm too lazy to write "what is" in front of everything so here are my questions

What is your:

Least favorite food.

Favorite book.

Favorite fictional character (edward cullen?)

What do you do if you have free time.

Who is your "superhero" in life.

If you could tell the world just one thing, what would it be?

If there was no chance of failing, would you do something different?

what was an important lesson you learned growing up?

What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?

Do you have any brothers or sisters(or am I just ignorant?)

What is your middle name? (if you have one)

name your five favorite things about your Hubby.

and last:

if I lived closer, would you eat Fat Sticks with me? PS we should eat them anyway.

Am I your favorite? (Wait. Don't answer that).

can we really swap blog posts SOON? because that would be awesome. Double awesome if it is about twilight. Get back to me with your ideas.

...more questions to come later.

Amy said...

There are no more questions to ask. I just say "ditto" to Aubrey.

Unknown said...

looks like Aubrey did a good job in asking the questions!!!

where is your favorite place to eat?

What is your favorite Wii game and what is your highest score?

Why did you name your daughter Hannah? Do you have names for your future children? ( I too love the name hannah)

Who is your favorite friend in Stansbury Park????

if you could live anywhere in Utah, where would you want to live? ( remember the house next to me is STILL for sale!!!)

How big was the biggest deer you ever shot??

When are you going to come see me??

Lyndee W. said...

Wow...everyone has already asked about everything! LOL. I only have one question, and if you'd rather email me the answer instead or not even answer because it's too close to your heart, that's okay.

I haven't kept in touch since HS and I feel really bad about that. I don't know the story behind Hannah. Is that something you would be willing to share? Also, how do you stay so positive and upbeat when faced with one of life's largest trials? There are so many of us out there that cannot maintain their happy face...how do you do it?

sarah said...

whatever happpened to dory?