get the urge to get your hair cut in the middle of the night, and you just can't wait...
so you do it yourself?
Before:
(taken Thursday. Ew)
After:
(Yep, my face is all washed out, but you get the idea. Don't make fun of it if you see me in public. kthnxbye)
so you do it yourself?
Before:
(taken Thursday. Ew)
After:
(Yep, my face is all washed out, but you get the idea. Don't make fun of it if you see me in public. kthnxbye)



22 comments:
Personally I would never do that, just because I've had too many bad experiences. :) But yours looks good!
Wow! Kamie, you are crazy! but your hair does look great!
Thanks guys! :)
Of course the only reason I dared was because my hair is so curly that you could never really tell if I messed it up too bad. We'll see what happens when I straighten it.
very cute! you have a new talent!!
You crack me up Kam!
I used to do that ALL THE TIME when I was younger. My hair was so ringletty that you woule never have seen if it wasnt even lol. Now my hair has decided to be relatively straight and thin and short, I wouldnt touch it.
I like the hair both ways actually lol.
Yes. This has happened to me. Cutting yes. But more frequently color. There was seriously one time I dyed my hair 3 times in the middle of the night because it wasn't turning out like I wanted. I have a problem. I know.
Whoa, you cut your OWN hair in the middle of the night?!
The curls look do look great, I will give you that...you are brave.
I have never cut mine but I made Tony cut it once.
Your hair was so long. I think the new cut looks really good. I'm impressed. :)
I can't say that I ever thought about getting my hair cut in the middle of the night and doing it myself would just be like shaving my head balad I think... It would look that bad so I would have to shave it.. You did awesome though and it looks great...
uh, I just asked you if you cut your hair on twitter...I guess this is my answer. lol
You look fab in both pictures! There will be no one who will make fun of these. =)
Nice! It looks really dang cute. I love the curly locks!
I think it looks super awesome! I would never dare cut mine myself. I did have my husband do it once...yeah...we're going to a real stylist next time :)
You're amazing and gorgeous!!!! You're much braver than me. I hate getting my hair cut.
Love it! The only hair I've ever cut was my bangs (not the bangs I have now, but the bangs that are from the 90's where they go straight across your forhead type of bangs).
I love both the pictures, but the second one is my fav! You're so pretty Kam!
I have NEVER had the gust to cut my hair myself! It looks great! Have you considered a career switch?
you are too funny!...I like your hair short though!! As a hairdresser for years it looks like you did a pretty good job, but if you were my client you know I would be giving you a lecture :)....by the way thanks for your comment on my last post...don't worry when the time is right your heart will give you the words for the perfect post on the subject...:)
LOVE IT Kammie!!!!! I also love your blog layout!!! I want it :)!!!
Cute Hair Cut!! You did a really good Job! A lot better than I would have done on my own. I don't trust the eyes in the back of my head. Love It!
Yes, I have felt that way. HOWEVER, I haven't ever followed through with the urge. Your my new hair hero!
OOoooo I love the new do...I didn't know your hair had gotten so long! What a beautiful lady. Loving the straight.
Post a Comment