Friday, May 29, 2009

I gotz skillzz

I hate scrapbooking. Period.
End of story.
kthxbye.

I use to try to do it, but I am so not a scrapbooker.
For my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary, all of their posterity was suppose to make a scrapbook page of our families. No big deal, right? Umm... totally big deal.

Member? I hate scrapbooking.

I finally decided to give a try at digital scrapbooking. Can't be that bad, right? No glue, no stickiness, no cutting, no expensive paper and makers and stickers. Just my favorite computer. That's all!

It was kinda fun. Shh.. don't tell anyone. I don't think I will start scrapbooking anytime soon, but I am proud of the pages I made. :) I thought I would share.

Sorry for the blur out... but you know the drill.
Thanks in advance for telling me how sa-weet my skillzz are. ;)

11 comments:

Emily Christine said...

This is so cute!! What program do you use?!?

Lara Zierke said...

Very sweet skillz. So I've always wondered...what do you do with digital scrapbooking? Print out the pages and put them in a book? Or do they stay on the computer forever like my digital photos?

Heather said...

Totally cute! I could more likely do that in real life than using a computer lol.

Cory and Becca said...

Ok...we must start a 'I wish I liked to scrapbook, tried it-promise but I still hate it, so I am done pretending' club-lol! I love this post. Because I feel like the only person in the world that does not like to scrapbook and feel guilty for admitting it!--haha...glad there's another out there so I am not alone! :)

Love the skills! :)

dust and kam said...

Emily: I just used photoshop CS3 and I found the digital scrapbooking kit on shabbyprincess.com.

Lara: I would probably be one of those that ended up leaving it on my computer! lol We printed these ones out and they looked really nice though!

Heather: You are SO creative! I love all your handicrafts!

Becca: We could TOTALLY start that club!!! You are SO not alone! :)

Thanks everyone! :)

Unknown said...

Do you think that you could show me how to do this? I love scrapbooking, but I have never done it digital style. I want to tho. Um, and do you have to have a fancy program to run it?

Lynnette said...

If you didn't already know, I'm a digi scrap addict! (I have whole blog devoted to it.) Your pages are awesome!

Liz said...

For somebody who CLAIMS not to be a scrapbooking guru, you sure do make some pretty pages!! You can definately catch the scrapbooking bug so be careful!

Lyndee W. said...

Oh yes...digi scapping is the only way to go!

Claudia said...

They DO look awesome! I'm not a scrapbooker either...I don't think I have the creative gene that would allow me to make up cute pages on my own. But yours look great!

Lovely Lisa said...

Looks good! :)