So Jace, my awesome brother, volunteered to come over and till up our yard. He spent all day on Friday moving rocks, tilling the yard and trying to pull out our lilac tree. We totally appreciate him! We are now one step closer to a sprinkler system and LAWN! YAY! Someday we'll get there.
He also tried to help Dustyn put up our swamp cooler, but it doesn't quite fit yet, so we'll still working on that.
But I am SO excited to have a swamp cooler this summer!
Thanks Jace! We owe you!
He also tried to help Dustyn put up our swamp cooler, but it doesn't quite fit yet, so we'll still working on that.
But I am SO excited to have a swamp cooler this summer!
Thanks Jace! We owe you!
9 comments:
Wow! Its looking great! Thats alot of work!!! You never had a swamp cooler or anything before??? That sucks...wish it was central air..but thats better than nothing.
Brandon got ours clean and going last night, I am so glad! I am keeping him busy with yard chores too :) Our lawn looks HORRIBLE, well you saw it..its BAD this year. Had him airade (sp?) it tonight and fertilize it. Hope it helps! And I'm shocked some of my garden started to grow from the other seeds from the ones that were dying or something, and Brandon kept watering it (while I was in Richfield)regardless of how dead it was...we may have some food after all :) I guess I just had little faith when it all shriveled up and went brown..but he didn't!
Hey Jace, bring that tractor thing on over to my house. what a nice brother. I love that big tree in the front of your house, are you buy a lake or are those the mountains in the backgrounds. looks so peaceful
wow that looks amazing!!! what a nice brother you have!
What a difference! Very thoughtful of him to help you out.
I hate our swampy airconditioner, I was so excited when the motor started to die, just coz then I had reason to swap to regridgerated aircon lol. Swampys are great if you dont have any humidity.
What a nice brother! We just did that to our lawn a few weeks ago (well, not us but some guy name Jesus Sanches) Anyway, our lawn looks pretty good now!
How are you guys doing? Are you making any trips to Vegas this summer? If so, PLEASE call me!!! Miss you:-)
It looks amazing! He did such a great job...we need a brother that is around ALL of the time to do odds and ends for us. Once is a month is not cuttin' it for us. =) Your yard is goin' look good!!
Go Jace! That is very nice of him. And, that is a HUGE lilac tree :) Swamp coolers do work really well in our climate, we just put ours up and it is wonderful!
Why in the world would you want to get rid of your lilac bush? They smell so wonderful!
Sigh...someday I'll have my own yard. And house. And yard...
Post a Comment