Cause today I am over at AubreyMo.com
You can find my post here.
A guest post coming from the famous Aubrey soon!
In the meantime, head on over to her blog and check it out.
She's witty, funny and keeps me laughing.
You don't find a better friend than Aubrey. That is for sure.
You can find my post here.
In the meantime, head on over to her blog and check it out.
She's witty, funny and keeps me laughing.
You don't find a better friend than Aubrey. That is for sure.
And don't be afraid to show her some comment love.
3 comments:
What a fun idea for a post!! Some of those letters are pretty funny! Sounds like they were pretty bad!!
how funny, great to read! Did the teacher make them all write you letters or did you make them? thats funny! Or was it when you were subbing for Dustyn???
You're too nice! Thanks again for the post swap. I swear that I'll come up with something to post about!
I still can't get over those letters. I love how kids think it's the "other kids misbehaving" and not them. So classic!
Post a Comment