Tuesday, June 2, 2009

60 Years

My grandparents recently had their 60th wedding anniversary.
Over Memorial Day weekend we had a celebration in their honor.
The family. 7 kids. Lots of grandchildren.
Sadly, not everyone could be there.
My grandpa has been really sick for the past year or so.
He has been going through Chemo to try to help fight the blood disease. It's been rough on him. Real rough. My grandmother has been taking care of him but will soon be having her knee replaced. Hoping and praying for a quick recovery.

4 comments:

Amber! said...

I am glad you were able to spend good quality family time. Good luck to grandpa!

Heather said...

They dont look nearly old enough to have been married that long lol. Gorgeous group photo!

Aubrey said...

Hope your grandpa gets well soon and that your grandmas surgery goes well! 60 years! That's so neat!

brandon and jakell said...

I love how these turned out. They just don't have their smiles like they use too. Its hard to see them both in so much pain, and sick but glad we have been able to make it down a little lately to see them. I definitely will need to get some copies :) Thanks again for taking the pics!I know we all appreciate them!