Sorry, but I am actually really beginning to HATE this rain!! EVERY day it rains...can't even mow the lawn, can't ride...anyone want rain, come up to northern utah..We're camping this weekend rain or shine though!! Here's some "rain pics" from our last trip..what a muddy mess.:)
ah, sure make me miss sevier valley a whole whole bunch with your pictures! The rain is basically my favorite. Especially with those beautiful red rocks.
My husband's aunt and uncle live in northern UT, and they keep complaining about the rain. I don't understand why...it's in perma-drought, so I would think that the abundance of rain would be a good thing for yards, farmers, etc. So I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it and the green it brings! The pics are really pretty!
9 comments:
We have seen a TON of rain clouds.... but NO RAIN!!! I wish so bad that it would rain here. Glad you got to enjoy it:-)
When are you coming to Vegas?
What great rain pictures! We hardly ever get rain in this desert and it's never green. Jealous!!!
You have such pretty clouds! Perth has ugly clouds.
I love the rain but it's raining today and I have a friend in town from NZ!
I'm so jealous! We had about five drops here Tuesday morning, but it was enough to cheer me up enough to go to work.
Sorry, but I am actually really beginning to HATE this rain!! EVERY day it rains...can't even mow the lawn, can't ride...anyone want rain, come up to northern utah..We're camping this weekend rain or shine though!!
Here's some "rain pics" from our last trip..what a muddy mess.:)
Love the pics and I adore the rain!
ah, sure make me miss sevier valley a whole whole bunch with your pictures! The rain is basically my favorite. Especially with those beautiful red rocks.
My husband's aunt and uncle live in northern UT, and they keep complaining about the rain. I don't understand why...it's in perma-drought, so I would think that the abundance of rain would be a good thing for yards, farmers, etc. So I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it and the green it brings! The pics are really pretty!
I love the rain!
But I also love the heat. I just want it to warm up by the fourth of July at least.
Great photos Kamie, it looks like such a beautiful place to live!
Post a Comment