Kam, I'm so excited for his return so you aren't so lonely! I'm glad that absence makes the heart grow fonder. This just makes your marriage stronger. Enjoy your time together. :D
I suck at being home. I have stories upon stories about getting chicken at night from hearing noises, and having to go to a friends house. Lame-o I know. I feel your pain.
8 comments:
Kam, I'm so excited for his return so you aren't so lonely! I'm glad that absence makes the heart grow fonder. This just makes your marriage stronger. Enjoy your time together. :D
Aww, you're too cute!
How exciting! That is not fun to be all my yourself! Have a fun summer!!
Que is far away in TX right now and will come back tomorrow. I feel you!!
I suck at being home. I have stories upon stories about getting chicken at night from hearing noises, and having to go to a friends house. Lame-o I know. I feel your pain.
i bet you are excited for him to come home! well he is home now!! :) YEAH FOR NO MORE CAMPS!!
I am so glad you are together now!! Yay for hubby!!
Where's he been and how long has he been gone? I wish mine would come home soon. He's been gone 3 months today.....
Post a Comment