Does anyone else love commercials just for the music?
Every year I find a new song that I love.
Does anyone else love the new Lagoon Amusement Park Commercial song?
I decided to see if I could figure out what the song was.
Turns out it's Sonnet, "You're So Good For Me"
AND you can download the whole song for free on the Lagoon website! Yay!
Does anyone else like this song?
Every year I find a new song that I love.
Does anyone else love the new Lagoon Amusement Park Commercial song?
I decided to see if I could figure out what the song was.
Turns out it's Sonnet, "You're So Good For Me"
AND you can download the whole song for free on the Lagoon website! Yay!
Does anyone else like this song?
7 comments:
Totally LOVE it! Ryan was making fun of me for singing along with the Lagoon commercial.
I have never heard it before, it's cute!
I am in love with that song, and thanks for the 411 on the download...I quickly jumped on that website at got it. Thanks!
Yeah I love that song too, but it does get stuck in your head
I always find songs I like on commercials. I hear it then I frantically try to figure out what song it is and who sings it. lol. I've never heard this one before. What commercial was it on?
I was actually telling some of my co-workers that, that song is one that I always have stuck in my head! I love it!
Um hi.
I keep hearing that commercial playing - UPSTAIRS at Gram's house. Apparently she likes it too! Nice that you found a free download. I like that song too!
Post a Comment