Thursday, January 28, 2010

2 posts on a week? I know, I know!

maybe I should do this paper and pen thing more often!





8 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

I found the dress for my brother's wedding at Dillard's in Provo. The "Jody" brand is really good.

Sorry about Dustyn's grandma. :(

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

So sorry to hear about Dustyn's grandmother.

I have to tell you that the meal idea will save your life! I didn't read a book but just made tons of stuff we like & put it in the freezer in portions big enough for the 2 of us. We didn't have to cook for at least 3 months! Even if you end up having that time to cook, you won't have to. You can just cuddle your little G-baby. :)

Heather said...

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear she passed away before you got to go visit. She looked like a really nice lady. She looks so cute and teeny-tiny between you two.

I love the hand written posts! So will we get lots when you sub for 5-6 weeks?

I went through my emails searching for the names you told me about ages ago (I was gonna keep it a secret, just looked it up for my own sake lol)...and then realised you wrote it in a letter instead which I'll NEVER find so I'll have to wait and see what you choose.

Unknown said...

sorry about grandma. glad that you got a recent picture with her.

our boys are coming about the same time...and i should take a picture of his nursery for you...haven't done one thing. don't feel rushed. we have plenty of time. or at least that is what i keep telling myself. ;)

Jenn said...

I am so sorry about Dustyn's grandma. Just think tho, she will get to meet your baby and tell him all about you 2 before he even gets here!!! :)
Thoughts and prayers are coming your way.

I didn't realize the courage that it's taking for you to have Faith in this adoptions process. Thanks for sharing with us. It makes me stronger to see such faith!

You are amazing!!
xoxo

brandon and jakell said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma Dusytn :( Let us know if there is anything we can do! love you guys

Rick said...

Kamie & Dustyn,
So sorry for your loss. Please let us be there for you if you need anything. You were both so good to be there when Grandpa Teeples passed away, and so supportive. I'm sorry you didn't make it up there to see her and tell her goodbye, but she knows of your love for her.
Love ya..
Dad

Anonymous said...

Sorry I wasn't around the computer when you posted this sad news. I remember the sad day when my grandmother passed away. I'm so sorry Dustyn for your loss. What a sweet grandmother she is.. you can see it in her loving eyes. I pray your hearts will be comforted. What a great blessing, Our Heavenly Father's Plan. Love you guys