Wednesday, January 13, 2010

we have a heart beat...

Yesterday Dustyn and I attended Rin's doctors appointment with her.

It was so fun to hear little g-baby's heart beat.
Everything is going well with her pregnancy.

Yesterday she also had to do the dreaded glaucoma test and get her rhogam shot... so I am sure the doctors appointment wasn't quite as exciting for her.

I am so happy we get to be a part of all of this.

Now she starts going every two weeks, hopefully we will be able to make it to most of them.

13 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Wow! You're in the home stretch! :) He will be here in no time!

Emily Christine said...

How exciting!!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Yay!! Baby will be here before you know it!

AubreyMo said...

Oh where is the LOVE IT button? I'm super excited for you!

Heather said...

Lol @ Aubrey, I was just thinking, "Why dont blogs have a 'like' button, I wanna use it!"

Unknown said...

um, I had that stupid test last time I went...it sucked. yup!

um, e-mail me. I wanna know his name. kthanksbye!

Unknown said...

that is awesome! I think it is great Rin wants you there for all the appointments. will you be there for delivery too??

Lara Zierke said...

I'm just so thrilled/jealous that you get to be part of that!

Heidi said...

So happy for you guys! Thanks for sharing the news w/ us!

Leah said...

Very exciting to be able to to hear the heartbeat. Yay! :-D

brandon and jakell said...

oh I hate the Rhogam shots! No fun at all.

So exciting you were able to be there and listen to his little heart! What a great birth mother to include you in it all! She is amazing!

Lyndee W. said...

I didn't realize you were that close! Yay!

SMMART ideas said...

So exciting! Best of luck all of you...and thanks for stopping by my site! You'll have the smmartest little baby ever!

Lisa
http://SMMARTideas.blogspot.com