Tuesday, January 26, 2010

brought to you by mrs. j's scrap paper pile



So here is the link to the cookies. I have no idea how I came across it or where I clicked the link, but yum!
Lemon Gems

9 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

You know, your handwriting is oddly familiar. Maybe from yearbooks back in the day... :)

Thanks for the recipe!

Unknown said...

BEST idea for a post. I still need to know his name. You have no idea what I'm looking forward to do you...meeting you. I'm on the countdown. Hoping you are still coming, right?

Claudia said...

Such a cute idea for a post...seeing your handwriting reminded me of the days when we wrote letters to each other. :o) You were so bored at your hotel desk job, and I was so bored at my insurance job...ahhh the good old days!

The Barclay Family said...

You crack me up Kam! Loved the post, I could comment about so many parts, but I wont! Love ya!!
~Melissa~

Heather said...

That was totally fun!

I'm getting ready to put together a baby gift...I might even get to deliver it in person!

Michelle said...

I love how the p.s goes across the bottom and them up along the side. haaha. Wow, It's been a long time since I've actually written something by hand. Sad.

Crunchy AND chewy?? This is a recipe I must have.

Yes, bubbles are the best invention ever for little kids. Our nursery actually bought a bubble machine. They just set it up and the kids go crazy. lol. I was actually really hoping to be put in the nursery. I was sad when I got a different calling. :)

Do you guys have a name picked out for this little one? I'm so excited for you!!

Aubrey said...

I love your handwriting!!!! I'm excited for G-baby!! I'm excited for your subbing job and for Rin's appointments and that you and Dustyn have been together for so long!!!

Basically I just love that you give me reasons to use so many exclamation points.

Cute cute handwriting. Hope your subbing and your Nursery teaching goes well!

Libby And Brock said...

you know why you got the nursery job? Besides that fact that you are awesome with kids... Heavenly Father is letting you practice up on those little ones for your little one! I am so excited for you guys!

Jenn said...

I am glad you like nursery. My twins teachers are their idols!
And that is the cutest post ever!