Looks like fun, though I cant even IMAGINE new years being in the snow!
I still say your all nuts. lol. That looks soooooo cold. brrr.
Man, that looks cold! We're having 45-50-ish weather and rain in Portland...I've almost forgotten what serious snow is like!
Looks cold! But you look warm and you caught something! Always a good combo when you go ice fishing. :)
I agree with Michelle... you guys are nuts! hehe.. I guess I am just so used to NEVER being THAT cold! Glad you caught something!
Brrrr! But a fun New Year's tradition! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like fun, though I cant even IMAGINE new years being in the snow!
I still say your all nuts. lol. That looks soooooo cold. brrr.
Man, that looks cold! We're having 45-50-ish weather and rain in Portland...I've almost forgotten what serious snow is like!
Looks cold! But you look warm and you caught something! Always a good combo when you go ice fishing. :)
I agree with Michelle... you guys are nuts! hehe.. I guess I am just so used to NEVER being THAT cold! Glad you caught something!
Brrrr! But a fun New Year's tradition! :)
Post a Comment