Isn't it perfectly wonderful that all the waiting is TOTALLY worth it! I love reading about your cute little Gage. You are such a darling family!
totally love your updates over here --->great idea to remember birthdays and such.babies are definitely worth the wait!
This post made me teary eyed all over again :)
Every time I see a pic of him my heart skips a beat for you. What a little miracle!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Isn't it perfectly wonderful that all the waiting is TOTALLY worth it! I love reading about your cute little Gage. You are such a darling family!
totally love your updates over here --->
great idea to remember birthdays and such.
babies are definitely worth the wait!
This post made me teary eyed all over again :)
Every time I see a pic of him my heart skips a beat for you. What a little miracle!
Post a Comment