Thursday, July 29, 2010

houdini?

I put Gage to bed.
I guess he wasn't quite ready to go to bed just yet.
He had some playing left to do.

Usually we put him to bed and he's out within 5 minutes.
IMG_3347

Probably 10 minutes or so after I put him in bed, I hear a little yell over the monitor.
Dustyn went in to give him his binkie.

He comes back and asked if I left his legs out of the swaddler?
Um... nope.

This is what we found when we walked in.
IMG_3338

I just had to laugh. And laugh.
He thought it was funny, even though the pictures aren't showing his joy.

I know the boy kicks a lot, but I am surprised he was able to kick the velcro apart. Apparently I didn't do that great of a job swaddling him tonight.

3 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Hahaha! I love it!

Ruth said...

Those kids are amazing, I tell you. The things they manage to get out of and get themselves in to is just crazy!

Shae said...

hahaha!!! that is SO awesome! i JUST took a picture of McKay the exact same way yesterday!! his arms were wrapped up tight, and his feet were free! lol the boys must have ESP or something, and decided to do it together!! hehe