Psst Gage, you're gonna have to tell your parents you dont like reading reference books!
We will have to buy him the Where is Home, Little Pip book too. Ooooh picture books and talking and fingerpainting. I can't wait! It's sad to see him get so big but at the same time it's SO exciting because you'll have all these new things to do!
He would have been my ideal student! Well, I guess if sleeping were my only criteria then I had a lot of wonderful students. He is one cute guy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Psst Gage, you're gonna have to tell your parents you dont like reading reference books!
We will have to buy him the Where is Home, Little Pip book too. Ooooh picture books and talking and fingerpainting. I can't wait! It's sad to see him get so big but at the same time it's SO exciting because you'll have all these new things to do!
He would have been my ideal student! Well, I guess if sleeping were my only criteria then I had a lot of wonderful students. He is one cute guy!
Post a Comment