Wednesday, July 21, 2010

first stop - pocatello, id

We headed out on Tuesday for a long drive to Pocatello. We decided that we would break up our trip a little bit and maybe Gage would not get sick of the car as quickly. We had to take a quick trip up to the Tanger Outlets in Park City. Dustyn got a me a gift card and I wanted to use it. :)

Gage did perfect in the car. 
Even after getting his diaper changed multiple times on the trunk and in the front seat of the car. 

Pocatello was really nice! I was impressed. Dustyn and I found the local Wal-Mart so he could get his hair cut. I had been meaning to cut it for him for weeks, but I kept forgetting, so Wal-Mart it was. (It's hard to go to a random city you have never been in and try to find somewhere to get a haircut at 7:00PM.) The girl did such a great job that I convinced myself to get my hair cut (just a trim and to even it out). She did a great job again. Thank goodness. 

Gage loved the bed at the hotel. He is getting really good at being on his belly. He rolled over for the first time on Monday, so we were seeing if he'd do it again. No such luck. (he did finally do it again today!)  :)
IMG_2544

Have I mentioned how he is a binky lover and a thumb sucker? Silly kid.
IMG_2530

A random cute photo. Just ignore Dustyn's toe. :P
IMG_2584
IMG_2590


In jammies and ready for bed! (of course when I found these in Park City, I couldn't pass them up. Ha ha!)
IMG_2593

Ready to head on out to Island Park! Back in the car we go!
IMG_2510

Island Park coming up next.



3 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

SOO CUTE!!!

PS: Liam has that same "Born 2 Build" onesie thing. Gage is so cute in it (and everything else!)

Lara Zierke said...

You're in my neck of the woods! We were just in Island Park last week. Love it there. Hope you have fun.

AubreyMo said...

I had a dream last night that I got to hold that sweet babe again. I miss him and you guys! (and for a second, it looked like Dustyn had a REALLY long big toe in the picture. Ha ha.)