Thursday, January 20, 2011

i love pizza.

Especially margarita pizza.
(best pizza EVER here. You must try it. And then get some Gelato. I love the avocado flavor!)

yum.

I have tried making a lot of different types of crusts over the years, this one has got to be one of my favorites. You should definitely try it if you like making thin crust pizza. It does take a little while. You have to leave it in your fridge overnight. The batch will easily make 6 pizzas though. I make two and freeze the rest for later use.

When I make margarita pizza, I just spread a thin layer of thinly cut tomatoes over the dough. Salt the tomatoes a bit. Add some fresh mozzarella. Bake. Fresh basil and voila! It's so good.

IMG_1250
(This is a terrible photo, but it tastes good so that is all that matters)


This is what we will be making with the pizza dough sitting in our fridge. You need to try it too. I am pretty sure it is fighting to be my favorite pizza.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Maybe I should try that asparagus one...I had to look up what a scallion was though lol. We call them 'spring onions'.

Michelle said...

That looks so good. We usually make lots of pesto pizza during the summer when we have a ton of fresh basil in the garden. I am going to add this one to my menu. :)

Unknown said...

that looks downright delish!!! =) so excited to try it!