Bahahahaha! CUTE! And I love that you can see his bottom 2 teeth in the 1st picture!
Look at those teef!
Zoe just said, "Look how cute Gage is, mom!!"
ROTFL! Too funny! And how adorable are those little teeth!!
super cute! and check out those awesome teeth he's got!
OH CUTE :D I swear you have the best pix!!! He's so fun to look at!
OMG! I am seriously laughing outloud!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Bahahahaha! CUTE! And I love that you can see his bottom 2 teeth in the 1st picture!
Look at those teef!
Zoe just said, "Look how cute Gage is, mom!!"
ROTFL! Too funny! And how adorable are those little teeth!!
super cute! and check out those awesome teeth he's got!
OH CUTE :D I swear you have the best pix!!! He's so fun to look at!
OMG! I am seriously laughing outloud!
Post a Comment