Tuesday, January 17, 2012

jan 17

The aftermath of an awesome 3 day weekend where cleaning was not involved. (at all, obviously!)
IMG_3309

We did finally get our TV installed. We've had the hardware for months. I like it! It's nice that I can finally clean it and it will stay clean! Oh... and it won't turn off and on 100 times a day. :) Gage, on the other hand, is not a fan. IMG_3306

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We debated on hanging ours, and then we decided against it...and now I see yours and wish we would have.

the splendid life of us... said...

That is how our kitchen looks Monday morning always. We usually have someone for dinner on Sunday so there is always extra dishes and that means an extra load. It takes me two days to get caught up. Which means hopefully today that will happen. Today is the first time in a couple of weeks that I haven't been motivated to get my house cleaned up/picked up by lunch. Oh and I LOVE the stone on your fireplace...so beautiful!!

.. said...

Is it sad my kitchen looks like that most of the time?! I hate cleaning! I do love the tv though!!

Heather said...

My kitchen looks like that right now! I cut a big chunk off my fingernail and can't put it under water (skin under the nail is soooo sensitive) and both my boys are at work so I cant make them do it either lol!

I have a tv on our bedroom wall like that. The guy who installed it cut a hole and fed the cords down so we dont see them. Or at least that lasted a week or two until Ryan decided to change around the dvd player and now they're out again lol.

dust and kam said...

Evonne - It's so nice! I wasn't sure that I would like it... but I most definitely do!

B - I am glad I am not the only one whose kitchen looks like that sometimes. :) We had my brother and sil over last night. It was awesome, but I made a mess!

Oh Steph. I just love you. You need to live closer!

Heather - OUCH! I can't even imagine! OW!
I am glad my kitchen is back to clean. :)
That is great about the cords. Or was. :) We need to get our boxes a shelf, but we haven't done that yet. Then we will situate the cords.

Lyndee W. said...

Eventually, we will hang our TV that's in our bedroom...when I can convince DH to throw out the old 80's stand he's holding onto for no good reason.