Thursday, January 26, 2012

jan 26

Do you ever start wondering if things have been way too good for way too long?
As I was working, I heard this song today. I like it.



I hope things stay good for a long time.

I have a lot of things swimming around in my head when I am working. I wish I could translate those thoughts and ideas into writing. Eventually.

One of my friends is going into surgery tomorrow to remove a brain tumor that they found on Wednesday. Please say an extra prayer for her. It's been a terrible week for her and her family. A lot of shocking and unexpected news. My heart is broken for her.

And finally - today's photo. (Are you loving my overly cheesy processed photos? I am)

This was taken at 6:00 p.m. tonight. IT WAS STILL LIGHT! Wooohooo! I love when they day light starts lasting a little longer.

0126121755

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i heart your blog!! Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture.