Wednesday, January 18, 2012

jan 18

I am lucky enough to clean up after my husband at home AND at school. Awesome. It's a good thing I love him!

0118121845

4 comments:

Liz said...

Wow...I had a total flashback looking at this picture. My mom is a teacher and used to take me to school early with her in the mornings. She paid me $1.00 a week to take down the chairs from the desks!

Heather said...

We totally put our chairs up differently! We have the part where your bottom goes, face down on the table with the back support hanging down.

And if I also had to clean up after Ryan at work, I dont think our marriage would survive lol. You're a good woman!

dust and kam said...

That is funny Liz. I wish Dustyn paid me a $1 a week to put them up! :)

Heather, I used to put my chairs up like that, but when I am sweeping and mopping under the desks, I knock them down. So, I do it like this for easier access. :)

Unknown said...

He should help you out and at least do his own room where you have the whole school... just sayin' LOL